Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh Sydney!!

So I was putting something away in the front room today and Sydney was watching me and randomly tells me she is okay with me and Dillon breaking up. I ask her why she would think that or want that to happen...she replies with.."cause daddy is so cute and I want to marry him"!! HA I couldn't help but laugh and tell her that won't ever happen. That is not the first time she has said she wants to marry Dillon but the first time she has said she wants us to break up. She cracks me up. I am sorry her dreams wont come true but glad she thinks so highly of her Dad cause Dillon really is a GREAT dad!!

6 comments:

Matt and Becca said...

Thats too cute. Your family is beautiful and good luck with number three!!

Chelan said...

Wow that is hilarious! :-D Linnae often tells me that she wants to marry Wesley when she grows up. Just because "I love him!" Yeah....NOT gonna happen. Kids say the cutest things!

Ledalu said...

Hehe! What a funny girl. Paul and I are going to be in Oregon around May I think...maybe we can come visit?

Brit said...

wow that's pretty funny!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Aw, how stinking cute!

Steve and Allison said...

such a funny girl!!1 love it!