Oh my sweet Dillon..how I love you!! I know you look at our blog from time to time but know I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH and am so proud of you for almost being done with school even though you are dreading it by now!! Keep your spirits high and keep on smiling like you always do!! LOVE YOU..LOVE YOU!! Love, ME
6 years ago


5 comments:
So sweet! Good luck Dillon...almost done with school. Yeah!!
Isn't it so nice liking your husband? I can't imagine what life would be like if all I wanted was to get away from him. Sadly, I think that's how most people are. I love that dress Sydney has on in your little side photo, the one from Gymboree. The funny thing is I have been hunting it down on ebay b/c I was sad I never got one when it came out. I've lost two auctions so far, but hoping the next one will be the winner :)
I love you more than anything inthis world. I hope you know that
Cute cute cute Val, I love your blog! Good luck Dillon! :D
Oh my gosh! London is so big!! I guess that happens when you haven't looked at your friends blog in years!!!! Sorry about that Valerie! I love London's hair!!! Your girls are so beautiful!
Congrats on Dillon almost being done with school! What an accomplishment!
Post a Comment