Well Turin Hunter VanderLinden has arrived on March 6th at 9:58pm...it was the longest day ever!! He weighed 8lbs 7oz and was 21inch long. I was shocked he weighed that much. I was thinking he would be 7 something. He seems so much smaller than London was and she was 8lb 4oz. He is a sweet, little baby so far and pretty much cries when he is hungry or is getting his diaper changed(he hates that). I think changing boys is much trickier than girls..don't like it yet! It is definitely an adjustment..a little harder than I thought it would be. The girls are actually being REALLY good and adjusting well but any extra time I have I don't have it seems. That is the hard part. I will have to get used to that. He WON'T nurse and has not pretty much from day one so I am frustrated cause I never had a problem with the girls so we are working on that. Other than that he is good and I am good. Just VERY tired!! We love having a boy..much more fun that I thought it would be. We love him!!
Waiting for him to come!!
The girls were so excited!
His big cousins finally getting so see him..they were excited. They weren't allowed in the hospital..sad.

Sydney feeding him as usual. She woke up early this morning..7am ahhh cause she was hoping Turin was awake..lucky for her he had just woken up!!

Getting ready to come home..so far he likes his car seat!!


The most London would do with him...her and Sydney have switched rolls then I thought would happen..London is almost afraid of him and has no interest except when he cries and then she yells "hush" to him and Sydney LOVES him and cant hold him enough. I am glad cause at first she was not wanting to be a big sister again she told me..too much work was her answer why! HA
My parents

He has the sweetest, little face..he slept a lot in the hospital..he seems to be pretty easy going so far!!


London was obsessed with the hospital phone...she kept dropping it and sitting on it..I thought for sure we would be replacing it!!

My mom and Turin
My sister and Turin
I cant believe I have 3 kids now...ahhh


They already look alike..I knew it!


Sydney was excited I guess!!
6 years ago


9 comments:
love all the pictures. So fun to see all the kids together. 3 kids sent me for a loop and really made me feel grounded and harder to go out places. Maybe it was the number or maybe because my kids were only 18 months apart and Allie potty trained when Eliza was only 2 weeks old. I think those things added to the stress of it but it just took longer to get into a routine with 3 for me. I hope it comes faster for you and that things aren't too stressful. It's nice that you have family around to help out though!
So exciting! Congrats! I totally think Turin looks just like London did when she was a newborn. Do you guys think so? He's precious and I'm so happy for you that he's finally here. Excited to see more and more pictures and hear your adventures with 3 kids now! :)
Hello! Can you say "London Look-alike!" You could not deny that handsome little guy if your life depended on it! Super huge congrats!!!
Super congrats! Good luck with three, it is a handful! ;) But little boys are the best!
Congrats on your new little man! He's a cutie!
Congratulations. I'm so excited for you.
so cute. Ur little girls are getting so big i cant believe it. Baby is so addorable. congratulations
wow turin looks a lot like london! so cute... congratulations val and dillon!!
He's so precious! Is he nursing any better yet? I totally agree that boys are trickier than girls with diaper changes. Moms of just boys don't believe it! But seriously... way more challenging!
Great pictures of your family at the hospital!
Post a Comment