Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Little Man!!

Well Turin is a little over two weeks now, the time has gone by fast I would have to say. He is a cute, little guy. He is a good baby but fussy at the same time. I wouldn't say he is colicky but just not very content when he is awake. Its almost like he just always wants to be sleeping so he is mad when he is awake but some days he is more happy. He HATES getting his diaper changed or getting dressed and he screams the whole stinking time!! I definitely have NO extra time and that is frustrating but i know with time it will get easier. All three kids have been pretty sick and now Turin has a stuffy nose and nasty cough..I hope this little bug leaves VERY soon!! We took him to his two week check up yesterday and he is 9lbs so growing good and is in the 90% for height and weight!!



He actually likes to be on his tummy when he is awake and happy..i dont remember my girls liking it so much at first.


He has the cutest little face and looks just like Dillon!!


London seems SOOO big compared to Turin now!! Not that she was small before



We are finally starting to see his eyes more since he is awake more often but would rather be sleeping! HA

London likes to hold him for 30 seconds tops and then once he starts to fuss she gets all freaky..its funny!!

Please DON'T look at me!!

This is what he likes to do BEST..SLEEP!!



Sydney is very good with him and likes to hold him a lot

9 comments:

Chelan said...

Ohhh he's so cute! You're lucky he likes to be on his tummy! Elliot HATES it. I can't believe he is 9lbs and only 2 weeks and Elliot is ten pounds at 2 MONTHS. WOW my kid is kinda small! Sorry I keep comparing...but you know it's hard not to bring up Elliot when Turin is so close in age :-) I love the circle crib you guys have too. Oh...and he really does look just like Dillon!Three is pretty hectic huh?! I keep thinking I'm going to start exercising but I have NO IDEA when. There really is NO free time.

Melinda said...

Super cute, and he does look just like Dillion! I was just thinking when we first met you guys, you only had Sydney, and she was barely crawling then! Crazy huh?

Cindy Spratling said...

So cute! Turin is so handsome. Sorry you don't feel like you have extra time. But like you said... it gets better. It's funny how big London seems now. I still call Savannah "My baby", but I need to get over it 'cause she's so not a baby. She's potty trained and understands everything Claire does. I hope all your kids get better soon! And please... you look great for just having a baby. Your hair is so pretty long! And like after London, you'll be back to your old body so fast!

Don and Cathy said...

Really cute pix! Turin looks like he has blond hair!

amanda said...

oh he is darling. love him. its funny how once you get that little baby the one just older then the baby seems so much bigger. yeah, for such good helpers.

Mindy said...

Hey those polar bear pjs look familiar! I'm glad they fit him! He is absolutely adorable! He's gonna be a good looking little boy!!

Rachel said...

he is so cute. congrats

Darren and Traci said...

3 really does steal all your time doesn't it? I remember having a hard time trying to decide between getting myself something to eat or taking a shower. Sad that moms even have to choose between something like that haha

Turin is totally adorable. Have you tried throwing him in a sling or a front carrier to get him to be content? Allie was always wanting to sleep but never able to stay asleep so she cried a lot. I started throwing her in a front pack while I was cleaning, making meals, etc and it totally saved my ears from listening to her scream

Marissa and Blaine said...

What a sweet little boy! I love the jeans!