Thursday, March 3, 2011

NO BABY!!

Well I am 4 days away from my due date and NO baby yet but I am not surprised...I think all 3 of my kids would stay in there as long as they could!! Hopefully the next time I post something it will be of Turin!!! Pray that he comes Friday night...that would be a good time for us!! HA

6 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

I didn't know you picked a name yet. Very cute! I've never heard it before, but I like it. Good luck with everything! Claire misses Sydney and every time we ride past your old house, she starts talking about Syd and won't stop. Good luck!

Darren and Traci said...

come out Turin! :) Hopefully he'll get the hint to get out of there soon. I can't wait to see what he looks like

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

I've been wondering if the little guy has come yet or not. Hang in there! Can't wait to see pictures!! Good luck with everything. Love ya!

Lena said...

I hope he comes out soon. Well he has to, there 's no time left :)

Marissa and Blaine said...

COME ON, TURIN! HURRY UP!

Jessica Speed said...

I sure hope you have that sweet baby! I'll be praying for you!