London turned 9 months on Monday!! So sad. I took her to her doctor apt today. She is good. 23 lbs. 3 oz!! 97% for height, weight and head cir. She started crawling about 3 weeks ago now and she is everywhere. I have a feeling she is going to get into EVERYTHING!! She climbed up on Dillon a couple days ago and stood up all by herself. She stands up against the couch all the time and tries so hard to get on. She is still sweet as ever and lot's of fun. She just LOVES Sydney and wants to do everything she does. For the most part Sydney doesn't mind but she is already running into her room and closing the door when London is awake. Poor thing!
This is just a video of London crawling from about 3 weeks ago when she was just getting the hang of it in Dillon's parents house!
6 years ago



5 comments:
big girl! she's like 2 lbs heavier than isaac and like 8 more than macey!!! pasco is in the southeast part of washington. the weather there is not rainy at all... which i'm so glad about! hope you guys are well.
Now you will really be busy! hehe! What a cutie pie! We can hardly wait to see you in a couple weeks!Lazy River here we come!! :)
How cute!!! I can't believe she's 9 months already! So cute that she's crawling everywhere... Making your life a lot busier, I'm sure.
Hey, Mylee weighs 23 pounds too! =)
Wow 9 months! That is crazy. My little guy is 5 months and just cut his first tooth and is scooting all over the place. Once they start crawling you have to childproof everything. I'm not looking forward to that.
Jocelyn isn't crawling yet. I hope she won't miss her milestones. She is a month behind yours. She is so darn cute! How are you guys!? We are good, busy but good!
Post a Comment