Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Last Week!

Well this is our last week in Utah. We head back home next Monday. It has been fun but we are anxious to get back home too but not to the heat. We went camping for Dillon's birthday and since I am not a camper, London and I drove back to Dillon's parents house at night and then came back in the morning. Sydney stayed with Dillon cause she loves to camp. Sydney caught her first fish. She was so excited!



Dillon's dad and London

It was Dillon's birthday while they were camping so he is opening up his presents. I feel bad cause it rained so hard so we were stuck in the tent for the good majority of the afternoon but he had fun anyways!


This is Dillon's sisters little boy, Zachary. He looks so confused hehe

I could just squeeze her!!

2 comments:

Lena said...

I love that picture of Sydney and Dillon by the river (or lake?). Looks like she is daddy's girl. So cute.

Marissa and Blaine said...

You're not a camper?!?! What the heck?! I can recall many camping trips with you young lady!