Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So CuTe!!


This is just a cute picture of the girls that Dillon's mom took the other day outside. London really loves Sydney and Sydney is very sweet to her!! I got very lucky that she never hits or does mean things to her. Occasionally Sydney will get mad if London has one of her toys but that's about it!

7 comments:

The Wilkins Family said...

Wow they are so cute. saylor has the same outfit as london...hehe!

Rachel said...

what a great pic. how fun. Cant wait to c ya. Hope you had fun playing in cooler weather all summer:)

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

That picture is SO cute!! London is getting so big, I can't believe she is crawling already! Hope you guys are having a fun time in Utah.

Brit said...

Very cute pictures, wow look at all that greenery, I miss it!

amanda said...

man your trip sounds like so much fun. good for you guys. that is such a cute picture.

Marissa and Blaine said...

SUPER cute! I love it! I'm glad they get along so well!

Steve and Allison said...

your girls are SOO cute! definitely