Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We're Home!!

So we are finally home! It was a long drive but we made it. It was good to be back home but we did have a lot of fun while we were gone. It has helped break the summer up and now we just have to deal with one more month of really hot weather and then it should cool off. Sydney had a lot of fun with Dillon's family and we will miss them a lot. These are just some more random pictures before we left Utah!

Sydney and London with Dillon's aunt and Grandma.

London is obsessed with eating shoes. It's so gross cause I will catch her sucking on our flip flops and she gets so mad when I take it away!



Playing on Grammy and Grandpa's swing set!

A couple of weekends ago Dillon's brothers wife had their first baby boy so we got in the car early Saturday morning and headed for Rexburg, Idaho and stayed till Sunday afternoon. He is a cute little guy and I wish I got better pictures but I spaced while we were in the hospital. London really does loves swings even though she looks disgruntled in this picture!



We went on a small hike and I just thought London looked so cute in this little front carrier. She loved being in it and almost fell asleep!

She would not take a nap that morning and finally she passed out on Dillon. She looked so cute.

After her bath

1 comments:

Marie said...

Welcome back! The picture on top is adorable of your girls!!