



My little Sydney is 3 today!! I cannot believe how fast the last three years have gone by and I am afraid it will be the same for London and then I will want another one. ahhhhhh Sydney has truly been a blessing in our lives and even though she can be a handful at times, she really is a sweet, funny, beautiful girl who we love very much. Our lives would not be the same without her. I am so lucky to have her as my daughter. It was hard to pick out some of my favorite pictures of her growing up cause they are all so cute and there are like 1,000 to choose from but here are a few. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET SYDNEY!! I LOVE YOU!!(even though you can't read this) hehe
6 years ago


10 comments:
I love looking at pictures right in a row to see how they really have changed. While they are growing you don't really see the changes but to look back at the pitures it is amazing. Cute girl! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Sydney! We wish we could be there to celebrate! Lots of love!
Oh wow. I had no idea Sydney had such dark hair when she was a baby! I can tell its her by her eyes, so pretty. I want a blue eyed child! Anyway, Happy Birthday Syd.
Happy Happy Birthday Sydney!!!I love that picture on the bottom of her in the dress. So cute!! I can't believe that they are 3 either. It does seem like just yesterday we had them. They are getting so big.
What a great idea to show photos through the years of Sydney. She truly is a beautiful little girl. I love that she has so much spirit--even though she can be a handful..hee hee Give her a big hug from Grammy G and Grampa Creepy-eyes!
Hi Valerie and Dillon! We haven't heard from you guys forever. we found the Ramirez blog and found your link! Sydney is so big! Congratulations on number 2! We are living in Rigby, Id and love it. I love your blog, come visit ours, I just got it done. I think you can just click on our picture, my family blog is thewholelafam.
Heather and Darrell LaFever
Where did you hubby get his monkey t-shirt up top? I have a brother who would love that shirt
i can't believe it eitheR!! i remember when sydney was born, in rexburg, of all places of course!!!
happy day ! i can't believe she is 3!! I remember when you were prego the 1st time. wow time flys. thanks for sharing.
WOW three years! That did go really fast! she is a cute one...that is for sure! And your cute little one...oh it makes me want another one...heheh Thanks for being so good on your blog...I haven't been so good..so it is nice to know that others are :)
Post a Comment