







Well I can't believe London is already one month old today! She is getting so big already and fattening up nicely. She is still a sweet baby but she eats A LOT and often it seems. Nothing too exciting has been happening here, a lot of hanging out at home since my parents left. We got our tree and Sydney had fun putting all the ornaments on and making a popcorn string for it,which took a long time to make!! We take London in tomorrow for her check up so I am anxious to find out how much she weights now. Sydney is still very sweet to her and loves to take pictures with her. I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!
6 years ago


6 comments:
Oh my gosh! She looks JUST like Dillon!!!!!!!!! WOW! I need to get her a little outfit from the Labrynth:)
Sheesh...time is flying by! I can't believe it's been a month! She is adorable. You have more patience than me making a popcorn garland! Give the girls a hug!
London is getting plump!! And I see you haven't been able to get Syd out of that yellow dress! ughhhhh! hehe! Cute Pix!!
Time goes by so fast! She's beautiful, and I hope you have a great Christmas!
The girls look so cute together! I love the picture of their cute feet! I can't believe London is already one month! Time goes by way too fast.
wow that's crazy! Time seems to go so much faster once you have kids huh? Your little girls are so dang cute.
Post a Comment