








We had Sydney's 3rd Birthday party on Saturday. She had a good time with her friends that were able to come. She had fun playing pin the crown on Ariel and getting lots of candy from her pinata!! Dillon did a great job on the cake as usual. Thanks everyone who got her a present, she loves it all!! I still can't believe she is 3!!
6 years ago


2 comments:
Wahoo! Happy Birthday Sydney! It looks like she had a lot of fun!
Sounds like a fun party. I can't believe how grown up she is. Tyler and Miley are 2 years apart (really close) But it is not so bad now that Miley can keep herself entertained. Winter lasted until June this year, so I am glad it held off as long as it has this winter, but at least we get a white Christmas!
Heather
Post a Comment