








Well we had a good Christmas this year at home. It was weird to not be at my parent's house but Dillon's dad and mom came on Christmas eve and stayed for a couple of days so it was fun to have them here at our house. Sydney had a blast seeing them again and loved all the attention!! Sydney was much more aware of what Christmas was unlike last year and couldn't wait to open all her presents. She is still anti Santa but she promises me next year she will sit on his lap for a picture but we'll see!! On Christmas morning she was a little scared to go downstairs cause she thought Santa was still here but once we assured her he was gone then she was okay. I was kind of spacey this year and I didn't take as many pictures as I had hoped but I guess there is always next year.
6 years ago


6 comments:
That's funny that she's so scared of Santa.
I can't wait for you guys to come up here. We will totally get together. Congrats to your brother on getting engaged. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. I can't believe how big London is getting already. I love your picture at the top of your blog.
hey there!! merry christmas, girl! how is life with 2 these days? kinda wild, huh. LOL. i'm still scared to have #3. everyone says it's the hardest one. yippeee! :) your family is so cute! looks like santa was good to you this year. hope your lovin' arizona!!! i'm sure the weather is perfection there right now. i am jealous!
I love your picture at the top of your blog. London looks like a little baby doll!
I love your main family picture! London is so little! I can't believe Mylee was that little once! London's skinny little legs are so cute! I envy you for having a sweet newborn!
looks like you had a good xmas. love the family picture.
Post a Comment