









Well things have been going well since we brought the baby home. She is a sweet girl and pretty much only cries when she is hungry and is tired. She sleeps A LOT so that is nice and she does pretty good at night and wakes up to eat and then goes back to sleep. Yesterday was a sad day cause my parents went back home and Dillon's Thanksgiving break from school was over so I was all alone today with the kids but they did good and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I still am afraid to go somewhere with both of them by myself but I am sure it wont be as hard as I am picturing it to be.
6 years ago


10 comments:
I was wondering how you were doing with two now. I remember I was so terrified to go on an outing. My first outing was to the mall when Lincoln was 6 weeks old. I told my mom I had gone by myself and she thought I was insane. It actually wasn't that bad. I think that what you imagine is always way worse. It is so sad when family leaves. Hang in there. I bet you are doing a fantastic job. :)
Oh Valerie, I'm so scared too!! She looks beautiful! Good job on keeping the sanity, hopefully she keeps being a good baby!
The pictures are all so cute! I miss you all so much already! But we are already looking forward to coming back next month for London's blessing! Don't worry, you're doing a fantastic job with the girls! LUV U!
Thanks for the cute pictures. You'll get the hang of having two kids. It's fun once you get into it.
Val, thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures of the girls. London makes me think of your mother! She just gets prettier every single time I see a picture. Hopefully we will be able to come and see her for ourselves real soon! LOLove!
Val- The girls are beautiful! Wished we lived closer so we could hang out! Lots of love!
The pictures are adorable! She is a cutie pie. Don't worry about going out with the two by yourself, it's not as bad as you think. I was scared to death to do it by myself!
What a beautiful little girl! I bet it was really hard the night before you were alone during the day... That's how I would be at least. Worrying about it and all. I'm glad it turned out well though!
What sweet little girls you have! Is it weird to say "girls" instead of "girl"? You have two kids! Crazy! Well, nice work making the cute babies!
We left Idaho for South Carolina last February. We had a cold spell right before Thanksgiving, but other than that the weather is much warmer. No more temps into the teens and below. Hooray!!
Cute pictures!! London looks so precious and Sydney looks so cute with her. I'm sure you're doing a great job with the two of them by yourself. If you need a break or a nap I'm only a phone call away! :)
Post a Comment