

Nothing too exciting has been going on here and I don't have any new pics downloaded yet but here are a few that i thought were funny. I came downstairs and Dillon and London were both asleep on the couch and they both had their mouths wide open. They were pretty tired!! And Sydney loves those old movies from Christmas like Frosty and Rudolph and Dillon made a mask of the abominable snowman and she had the funnest time scaring Dillon's parents when they were here.
6 years ago


6 comments:
i love the mask!i had to take a second and think who it was! i'm doing great. just slowing down sometimes when i am really tired.
Dad2 and I are still laughing about Sydney the Bomble coming after us to scare us. Of course, London was rather scary in the mask as well since it covered most of her little body! We had such a great Christmas with you. The only thing that could have made it better is if we could have stayed more than a couple days!
Fun times! London is growing and is so beautiful! You look like you are doing good. Family pictures already done. I love them, very cute.
So cute!! I love it!
The sleeping picture is hilarious & adorable! School makes students and their kids exhausted!
love the one of london and dillon way funny.
Post a Comment