That's so cute of the baby! She's really plumping out and getting more alert! Do another video with her sucking her thumb!! I can hardly wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!!
How sweet! We need to get one of those things with our next baby... I hear they are awesome! London and Sydney are so dang cute. Does Sydney love being a big sister? Was it a hard adjustment at first? I often wonder how Mylee will act with a new sibling one day!
HOw stinkin cute!!!!! I have decided that I am going to pack myself into one of Mila's suitcases (notice how I said ONE of them) and sneak a ride down to see you guys!!
Dillon and I have been married for 8 years and I stay at home with Sydney who is 7, London is 4 and Turin is 21 months old. Dillon is a Physical Therapist and we live in Southern Oregon and we like our little town!!
3 comments:
That's so cute of the baby! She's really plumping out and getting more alert! Do another video with her sucking her thumb!! I can hardly wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!!
How sweet! We need to get one of those things with our next baby... I hear they are awesome! London and Sydney are so dang cute. Does Sydney love being a big sister? Was it a hard adjustment at first? I often wonder how Mylee will act with a new sibling one day!
HOw stinkin cute!!!!! I have decided that I am going to pack myself into one of Mila's suitcases (notice how I said ONE of them) and sneak a ride down to see you guys!!
Post a Comment