
Well not much has been going on lately, that's why these are just random pictures. This one is especially cute of Plumpernickle so I had to put it on here!
Here is Sydney and London the other morning. She is always wanting to hold her. I am afraid I will walk in one day and she will have picked her up on her own!! Scary thought!
Sydney loves when we take our picture together so they are always goofy cause I am having to hold the camera while I take it but its fun!
Well I cut my hair at the end of December but I just have forgotten to post pics on here. It's weird not having it soooo long but it's soooo much easier to do in the morning and since London is not a good nap taker, that means I don't have much time so this was a good choice!!
6 years ago


14 comments:
Cuteness as always! One more week and we will be there again!!! Yay!
Val, your hair is so cute. I think that length looks great on you!
cute hair!! I know about the picking up thing garett tries it all the time and suceeded once.
CUTE Val! I love the hair, It looks so great. Your family is SO sweet.
Cute. I like your hair. It looks lighter too.
Val! It has been awhile since I have been on your blog. You blog is so cute! where do you get your backgrounds? I use to go to this one site but I think they charge now...so that is why mine isn't all that cute. Your hair looks GREAT! I love the lenght of it!!! Your family is so cute!!! I love the picture of Dillion and London alseep with their months open. I had fun looking at your blog!
The comment about kaylee's name is because I named her after my sister Kaylee. My sister is just as bad as my daughter. Neither of them obey and nothing works with them. I think I would go crazy myself if I didn't let them watch TV. Plus, you with more kids it is harder because you can't punish both of them. It just gets more confusing with more kids. I agree-your hair looks so cute. And what is the weighing in blog that you have?
Your hair is adorable! When I saw the picture of the back of it, I first thought it was a picture of your mother...which is ALWAYS a compliment! I'm glad you didn't cut it ALL off. You have such pretty, pretty hair.
Your hair looks great. I really like that length on you. I hate how drab I feel after having a baby and always go out and cut or color my hair, it just makes me feel a bit better. haha Those are cute pictures of the girls as well.
And about Sydney picking London up... it's bound to happen, even if it's not until she's older. Emmie never picked Allison up without asking when she was a baby but now she gets her in headlocks and drags her around all the time when I'm not looking, the little stink-butt!
your kids are so cute. love your new hair cut.
Gorgeous Val, Love the new do! Hey What are you guys doing today?? And I want videos of you and Jenny and the munchkins!! LOL
Ooooooooo, I love it! What a foxy lady!
I love how you call her pumpernickle!
You look beautiful! Love the hair cut, it looks real nice.
Post a Comment