Does anyone else have a hard time uploading videos or is it just me. I will make sure my videos are not over the 100 MG that its supposed to be but for some reason some of my videos will upload and others wont. Grrr It's making me so mad. Does anyone know how to fix that or is anyone else having that problem. Let me know if you have a solution. THANKS!
6 years ago


8 comments:
When I would do it I had to do one video at a time. I would load one and when it finished then start the other one. But, now we have a mac instead of a pc and I have NO clue of how to do videos. Every time I try I get an error message. So does anyone know how to do it with a mac?
I don't have a clue, but I wanted to say that I LOVE the family picture as your header!! Adorable!
hey val! thanks SO MUCH for your comments on my blog! i will have to look into all of those things for sure! it's been (almost) 3 yrs since i had jesi, so all of my baby gear is definatley out of date.
looks like you and your family are doing well. still cute as ever!! how is life with 2 these days? haha. being a mommy is kinda nuts sometimes, huh. ;)
oh, and about the whole video thing. i ALWAYS have problems trying to upload videos to blogger. screw them! so i just go to a website called onetruemedia.com it rocks! it uploads relatively fast, and works EVERY TIME. plus you can make montages on there (more than one video at a time) and keep them all on just one veiwing. kinda cool. they also have cute photo slideshows to use. check it out!
Yes, I have been having a hard time with it a lot lately too. I don't have the solution though...I just save the draft and come back a couple days later to see if it is ready yet.
I have a mac now and there's a video program that comes with computer that I've used and it's great!! Before my mac I used onetruemedia and some other one that I can't remember the name of... if I remember I'll let ya know. Just use something other then blogger.
I have no idea. Sorry. Yeah, Jon is working away from home and staying at the job site in a camper trailer we just bought for him Sunday night - Thursday night and he's home on the weekends. It is crazy! I love the family picture too~!
I'm so jealous of your good weather!!!!! SO JEALOUS! I can't wait for spring, and January isn't even over!
Hope you figure out the video thing- I've notice the shorter the videos the better and to upload them by themselves at the end of my post :)
You know what is so funny? I'm sitting here trying to upload a video Adam took tonight at Rocklin's bday party (the one with Sydney trying to lick the chocolate frosting off of her lips - so cute) and in the meantime I thought I check out other blogs while I'm waiting for my video to upload! I am frustrated with it too...maybe my videos are just too big or something because it seems like I wait forever and it never ends up loading! Grrrrr
Post a Comment