

* London turned two months on Saturday and we took her in for her check up today and she is doing good. She weighs 13 lbs 7 oz so she is getting nice and plump!! I checked Sydney's baby book to compare and she was 13 lbs 8 oz so they are pretty similar in size but for some reason it seems like London is bigger than Sydney at this age but guess not!! She is a sweet baby and is starting to smile when we look at her and she is starting to make a lot more babbling noises. She is fun to have around!!
* Sydney had her three year check up today as well. It seemed like we were there ALL morning. It was very busy I guess. I am soooo proud of her for letting the nurse and Doctor do everything to her that they needed to. (I had to bribe her with a lot of stickers at the front desk but it worked) Last year or even six months ago she would not have stood on the scale or let them check her height and the idea of checking her heart, eyes, ears, ect would not even been an option. She would have been kicking and screaming the whole time!! So I think its safe to say her phase of "hating the doctor" is over!! Horray!! Sydney weighs 35 pounds and she is off the charts for her height so she is a growing, healthy girl!!
6 years ago


7 comments:
I'm glad they are healthy! Good job mom!
Go Sydney! I can't believe she's 3 though!!!
Hey thanks for the detailed response. It's nice to hear. Most of my friends have their kids spaced 2 years apart or less!! Emma will be nearly 3 and a half by the time Lydia comes. I think Emma wll do great, but sometimes I worry about me. Luckily we want this little baby so bad that I think I'll be just fine to transition back to diapers and wee hours of the morning. But I must say, the world of being potty trained is the best ever. Also, Emma has slept 12-15 hours ever since she was 3 months old, even now she hits 15 hours sometimes, and never less than 12. So our family is about to get a wake up call, literally, with having a baby again. Anyway, enjoy your little girls!
Fun times today! We need to get the kiddos together for some solo play!
WOW two months old already?? I am glad that they are doing well. Not all the snow has melted but a lot of it has. It is still really cold out. It stinks, but this winter has been better than last winter by far. I am excited to see you guys in April.
That is so great! I hate going to the doctor myself.
yeah I think play date is still on, at least I was planning on going, but it is at barrington now.
Post a Comment