Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cakes!

*I just wanted to post all of the cakes Dillon has done for Sydney cause just when I think he has out done himself he decorates the next one the next year and I love it as well. Just wanted everyone to see the great work he does. He is the best dad! He stays up really late the night before decorating each of them!!

Baby Einstein- 1 year party


Sydney's little individual cake


Dora- 2 year party


Ariel Party- 3 year party


Strawberry Shortcake- 4 year party

4 comments:

Brit said...

he should start up a cake decorating business!

The Wilkins Family said...

I'm VERY impressed!! What a great daddy. Keep up the good work Dillan.

Steve and Allison said...

these are fantastic! way to go DIllan!!

and peanut makes three... said...

Just checking in to tell you I am thinking of you. Miss you Val! Love the cakes, I cant believe that little girl is already 4! Holy smokes!