Friday, December 11, 2009

Sydney is 4!!

I have gotten all caught up with getting ready for Sydney's party and Christmas that I forgot to post about it. My Sydney is 4 and I really thought when she was born that 4 years later would be forever away but it really seems like I just had her. Even though she can be very moody and a challenge, I could not imagine my life with out her. In many ways she has gotten easier for me and she is definitely more fun the older she gets. I love my pal (that is my nick name for her) and she is definitely a mommy's girl, always has been!! I will post pictures from her party soon!

She is only a week old!


2 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, she had such dark hair when she was born!
Happy belated Sydney :)

Don and Cathy said...

I love her darling hair cut!! Is she excited to go on the cruise? Does she still think it's a pirate ship??