Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Trip!

Ok now I am up to date on pictures...these were from Thanksgiving. The girls and I were at my parent's house for 2 weeks and Dillon was there for the first week and then had to come back for school. We had a lot of fun and we got lucky it did not really rain at all but it sure was COLD this year!! It was nice though especially since when we left it was still in the 80's here. Too stinkin warm for me for November!! Now it's in the 60's...so not too cold but now it feels like winter!! Sydney was very sad to leave and cried about it for the first 30 min of the air plane ride but then she was okay. I don't think she realizes that she will see everyone again in a week and a half for the Christmas cruise!!

My new Uncle Paul has a bakery in California and he makes the best breads, rolls and donuts...he made everything and let all the kids decorate. It was lot's of fun and they were soooo yummy. I had a dozen it seemed like. Sydney sure enjoyed them as you can see!!



This was at the Rhinelander, a restaurant that my family has been going to as long as we have lived in Portland..it's German and the food is yummy and we have a lot of fun.




This was Thanksgiving Day...I wish I would have taken more pictures of more family members but I just did not. I have been more forgetful when it comes to taking pictures. It could be because I have a baby that I have to watch 24-7 or she will destruct anything that comes into sight.

That girl is so messy when she eats!

Sydney and her cousins who adored her the whole time...i don't think Sydney asked me to play with her the whole time they were in town.

My sister and I..she is really a lot taller than me but does not like to stand up next to me!!


My sweet Grandma!!


Look at London's eyes...she looks so drunk!!

Sydney having breakfast in bed in my parents room and did not want Dillon to take her picture that morning!

2 comments:

Marie said...

At first I thought that you were saying that London's eyes looked drunk in the pic above and I had just thought how cute her smiley eyes were. Then I scrolled down LOL! She is going to love that shot when she is older!!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun :)

Gae said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun...but that is to be expected with the Cooper Clan! London's little front teeth are so cute in that smile!