*We let her have her bike on her actual birthday since her party wasn't for a couple days after so that way she would focus on the party and not wanting to ride the bike. She loves it and rides it pretty much every day. She is pretty brave and is really good on it.

*So Sydney decided on a Strawberry Shortcake theme this year for her party. It was a lot of fun and all but two of her little friends were able to make it. She loved all of her presents and she likes being 4 most days but some days she will tell me she is 3 still and does not want to be 4 cause she does not want to get bigger! I cannot believe she is 4 though and it makes me sad but happy too!
Dillon made the cake like he always does for her birthday and he does a GREAT job EVERY TIME! I love every cake he has done. He is soooo creative and does such a better job then I could. That is why he does it and not me hehe


Eating!

This was my sisters that she got from a long time ago when she was into Strawberry Shortcake and then she gave it to me a little while ago and we keep it in London's room to put blankets in it but I used it as the present holder cause it looked so cute!!
London just being cute as usual
Opening presents!!

6 years ago


1 comments:
how fun! You are such a fun mom, I still can't decide if I am ready to start b-day party's yet. Oh well I have a while to decide I guess. That is an awesome cake, wow! I like how Belle is just sitting on the couch looking bored in one of the pictures, was she very social?
Post a Comment