I know I am a little late posting these but the girl's and I just got back from Portland on Saturday and I did not bring my lap top with me to download my pictures. We decided to celebrate London's birthday while we were home. It was fun but she was kind of cranky that night so we kind of rushed to give her the cake, take a bath and open her presents and she was off to bed. She wasn't herself while we were in Portland and I am hoping it was just because it was a new place or she is teething again. She seems to be back to normal now..I was a little worried my sweet baby was turning very fussy and whinny!!

Finally a smile..she wasn't being her usual cheery self that night so she was serious in most of her pictures.
Eating her cake! I thought she would have eaten a whole lot more of it but she mostly liked the frosting and the rest she just squeezed in her hands.


The cakes Dillon made!! He had made a little one for Sydney when she turned one and I thought it was such a cute idea so he made London one too!

Opening her presents!!

We let her open a few presents before we left for Oregon cause I could not pack them. That is why she is in a different outfit.
6 years ago


3 comments:
london's smile makes me laugh each time! she's so CUTE!!!
Your Girls are Darling..Brooklyn has those pjs that London is wearing..To Cute! Its Funny because Kaylie & Ashlyn have this Amazing Bond..they always have! Seriously if one of them gets in trouble the other attacks me for discplining them! London is still really young and gets alot of attention..They will grow into their Love for each other..You'll see and then they will be inseperable! Miss you and you all look so GOOD! Luvs :-)
How cute! I still can't believe she's one! Mylee was definitely difficult at times when we were just in Utah. It stinks b/c then people think your kid is just difficult. We know the truth! Vacations can be the devil sometimes!
Post a Comment