Christmas morning we docked in Cozumel, Mexico. It was our last day at a stop. We all had breakfast and went on a tour around the island and hung out on a little beach for the afternoon. It was fun and the kids loved playing in the sand. I wish I took more pictures that day but my card was filling up fast and I had to wait to download them on Dillon's lap top.
Christmas morning in our room. We opened our presents under the tree before we left cause I did not want to pack more stuff than I had to and we told Sydney she was only going to get what Santa brought in her stocking for Christmas morning and she did not seem to mind cause he brought what she wanted I guess!!
6 years ago


1 comments:
Fun! What a great way to spend Christmas! I love Sydney's swimming suit too!
Post a Comment